Ohio-Toledo

Weekend checks!

We ordered some sample cakes from Thrush's Bakery and tried them on Saturday. I must say that if you like peanut-butter cups, they have a chocolate-peanut butter cake that is FANTASTIC! we haven't officially "booked" them yet, but we ultimately decided that we will use Thrush's...our cake will be a Mocha-Kahlua torte cake, and they will also be able to supply us with mini-pastries, cookies, and pies for a sweets table. All I can say about that is cake tasting is by far the best part of wedding planning yet! :) Yum! Then, today we had a meeting with yet another photographer. (The one we planned on booking with originally ended up being a little out of budget for us, although we absolutely LOVED her.) :( so after another month of looking for someone who we really thought offered high quality pics that was in our budget...we officially signed today with Love is Greater Photography! We are psyched and hoping to book our e-shoots soon! Yay!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: Weekend checks!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!  That chocolate peanut butter cake sounds delicious : )
  • edited December 2011
    I like Love is Greater Photography's work. I checked out their blog after they did a photo shoot for another local photographe and her husband. Yeah for checks!!
  • edited December 2011
    Love is Greater Photography is amazing! they're the one's who did the photos in my siggy and my profile photo. they're super cool dudes, amazingly laid back and easy to work with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards