Pennsylvania
Options

which dj do i choose??

My future mother in law found a dj through a friend that plays at a local golf course.  he says he has done a few weddings.  He said he would give us a price of $450 for six hrs with two set ups.  Sounds like a good price.  I met another dj company (celebrations) at a bridal show and their price for dj is $650 for the same time with two set ups.  they are a proffessional company with experience.  Their package is also that price because they offer a photography service too which is $1395.  If i don't go with celebrations dj the photography package goes up another 100.00.  So I guess if i went with other dj I would only be saving about 100.00 which is still good but should i go with the company because they have the experience and back up (if someone is sick, not available, ect..)?  Any advice is appreciated!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: which dj do i choose??

• Options
    emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are the names of the DJ's? The first one sounds like ours but I can't be sure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The first one's name is Mitch Hess.  The other one is a company called celebrations.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked for a company for dj and photog exactly for that reason, backup. It stressed me out to think that someone might have an emergency and family comes first in my opinion, but it would screw me on my wedding day. I booked Frankie Carll Productions for both, and they give a discount as well if you go with both. There were a lot of packages and add ons to choose from that made it easy and affordable to choose what we wanted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the info i will check them out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards