Getting in Shape
Options

C25K

I want to start the Couch to 5K (C25K) podcast but can't figure out how to listen to my own music at the same time as the podcast....Anyone know how to do this?

Re: C25K

• Options
    I don't think there's a way to play mp3s and a podcast at the same time. I make my own audio files using a basic audio editing program and put in a sound effect at every time I need to switch between jogging and walking.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I never used the podcasts.  I just mapped out my run using mapmyrun.com, and learned where the stop/start points were for that route.
  • Options

I have been using Robert Ullrey's podcasts for the C25K. He uses techno music. Since I'm running on the treadmill, I've just been using the timer and looking at the mileage without even using the podcast.

~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    Yeah, if you're using a podcast, there's no way to listen to two things at once, so it's either your music, or the podcast.

The C25K app for the iPod Touch/iPhone (as rad mentioned) lets you listen to your own music.

If you're looking for something other than techno, Google "Suz's C25K".  It's hip-hop and more modern "normal" stuff.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I made my own playlists with songs the right amount of time. When the song changed, I changed pace.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards