May 2011 Weddings

5.21.11 It's official!

We officially set the date yesterday by booking the chapel and reception location.  I am so excited but my stomach was in knots yesterday before I called.  It's starting to feel so real!

I have to say it's nice having some fellow May 2011 people out there because it's so annoying to have to justify why waiting a year and a half is reasonable (even if I am impatient!)

Re: 5.21.11 It's official!

• WAHOO! it is SUCH a great feeling :)  congrats on the BIG checks
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • I am getting Married the same day.  I felt the same way when booking things.  I feel to get what you want you need to start early.  Congrats to you!!!

• Congrats! I just moved my date up to the 21st!
    May 21st,2011
    "to make you feel my love"
    dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography
  • yayyyyyyyyy we picked the same day!  I wanted a May wedding but this one in 2010 seemed too soon!
  • best day ever!~!! hehe 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm getting married May 21st too!! I completely agree that planning early is a GOOD thing - already got the reception site, church and photographer! It's a relief!
  • P.S. - WOW, I am NOT getting married May 21st!!! That's what we've been planning on for AWHILE but the reception hall we loved was booked...it's the 14th :) Guess I'm too used to saying the 21st!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards