African American Weddings

found my dress finally

wtoo camilla the store going to have  it in next week since its a 2012 dress wish me luck that i can get it in time for my june wedding

had a horrible time fiding turquoise shoes so i found these and im going to dye them turquoise

Re: found my dress finally

• COngrats on finding your dress.. it's very pretty... the shoes are BANGIN!... who's the designer? I may have to look them up!...lol
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • love those shoes!!! those are benjamin adams!!! The dress is pretty i hope it all works out! :)
  • Those shoes are cuuuuuuuuuute! I'm looking for something like that but closed-toe :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love, love, love the shoes! Do you mind sharing where you found them? Wink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on finding your dress and the shoes are awesome. :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Love those shoes! I still can't get over them. Please share the designer or where u found them??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your dress is beautiful!!  Will it be in the same color as in the photo?  Maybe you can do an express order on your dress to ensure it arrives in time for your wedding.  And the shoes are NICE!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_found-dress-finally?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:39ac8b2d-1fd1-4fca-b9a8-dccab51ff0a5Post:e86d48df-59a8-4622-952e-d338e5751e52">Re: found my dress finally</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your dress is beautiful!!  Will it be in the same color as in the photo?  Maybe you can do an express order on your dress to ensure it arrives in time for your wedding.  And the shoes are NICE!!
    Posted by missowens[/QUOTE]
    no it will be in ivory with a aqua belt
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_found-dress-finally?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:39ac8b2d-1fd1-4fca-b9a8-dccab51ff0a5Post:fb83d9cd-49ad-4573-8731-e97fec4e4d76">Re: found my dress finally</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love those shoes! I still can't get over them. Please share the designer or where u found them??
    Posted by bsims726[/QUOTE]
    They are benjamin adams rhianna! love love love them
  • WOW...those shoes girllllll are BEAUTIFUL! Sorry, I may have to steal those from you and wear them on my wedding...what size are you? LOL
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_found-dress-finally?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:39ac8b2d-1fd1-4fca-b9a8-dccab51ff0a5Post:8b2bac18-16b9-4869-86ff-0fd991882249">found my dress finally</a>:
    [QUOTE]wtoo camilla the store going to have  it in next week since its a 2012 dress wish me luck that i can get it in time for my june wedding had a horrible time fiding turquoise shoes so i found these and im going to<strong> dye them</strong> turquoise
    Posted by ellone400[/QUOTE]

<div>hey girly i just looked these shoes up and there non dyeable according to the website just wanted to point that out in case u didnt see it before u bought them.....even not being able to dye them lol i still would cause they are gorgeous</div>
    image 99 Made the cut image 76 Are ready to party!
    image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_found-dress-finally?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:39ac8b2d-1fd1-4fca-b9a8-dccab51ff0a5Post:49f5c6ea-c29e-458b-8bc3-7966404edcd4">Re: found my dress finally</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to found my dress finally : hey girly i just looked these shoes up and there non dyeable according to the website just wanted to point that out in case u didnt see it before u bought them.....even not being able to dye them lol i still would cause they are gorgeous
    Posted by kikilay17[/QUOTE]

<p> </p> <p><strong><em><u>this is what it says
    </u></em></strong></p> <p><strong>4 1/4 inch Heel</strong>
    <strong> Ivory </strong>
    <strong>Dyeable to dark colors only.</strong>
    <strong>Sizes 5, 6- 10 Size 5.5 is not available! * Please note that this style is running about a half size small. *</strong></p>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards