Louisiana-New Orleans

Southern Bridal !!

I am in a wedding coming in 3 weeks.  When I originally ordered my bridesmaids dress I was pregnant, so the store (in Mississippi) told me that I should order a maternity dress, it was my only option and that if for some reason something should happen it could "easily" be altered to look like a regular dress.  In fact, 3 different people at this store told me this.   Sadly I had a miscarriage and because I was reassured the multiple times I called after that the dress could be fixed, I did not change my dress.  Well...yesterday I finally got my dress and it was out of control huge!!  I looked 9 months pregnant in it and the seamstress I went to said it would cost me double what I paid for it to take it apart and put it back together again.  I called the place where the dress was ordered (the bride did us all a huge favor and picked up our dresses when she went to get hers so I didn't try it on at the store) and they were no help at all.  The woman I was talking to left me on hold and went to lunch.  I decided to contact Southern Bridal because I knew that they carried the line I needed and within 2 minutes the wonderful girl on the phone, Heidi, found a dress off the rack in the color I needed.  She held it to the side and they let me purchase it and take it home.  They made me feel better about the entire situation, gave me some good advice about ordering maternity...DON"T!!...and did not put me on hold and leave me hanging!  I recommend going to check them out if you are in Mandeville.  They made my day!! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Southern Bridal !!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards