Ohio-Toledo
Options

Photographers?

Any photographer suggestions? I'm planning from out of town and have no idea where to start!

Thanks!!

Re: Photographers?

• Options
    We had our engagement photos taken by Decisive Moment photojournalism. They did a fantastic job. Not the cheapest option, I'm sure, but the photographer was very nice and professional and made us both feel at ease. clicky
    I also had to plan from out of town, so I feel your pain. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're having our photos done by Tabitha from Wellspring Photography, Www.wellspringphoto.com , and we've already had our engagement shoot, loved the photos and love her! Would definitely recommend her, so friendly and easy to work with and very pleased with the results. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    Cap-ture Photography or Captured with Love Photography. Both are amazing!
  • Options
    I really like Finn Photography. Check her out on Facebook. We're having our engagement pictures done by her. If I could have her do the wedding pictures I would (were getting married in Vegas).
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Gallippos Photography out of Wauseon.  Kyle is absolutely the best!
  • Options
    Phil Huckaba is awesome! Very reasonable and super nice!
  • Options
    We had someone I met in college do our engagement photos and they are STUNNING. She has a bunch of shots on her website, but here are ours. 

Allison Eding is so absolutely talented and I would suggest if you're going for that look to contact her. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're using Blue Martini photography - they are based in Cincinnati but also do events in Toledo. They are super flexible, energetic, and have a quick response time. They're even traveling to Chicago to do our engagement pics because we live here now.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_photographers-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:b1089427-f28a-4411-8821-db8b0b2e09f0Post:fd29a016-6396-4245-a602-951d15033457">Photographers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any photographer suggestions? I'm planning from out of town and have no idea where to start! Thanks!!
    Posted by Amorey319[/QUOTE]

Tabitha at wellspring photographers!! I know the family and they are all just amazing. We will be using them next year for our wedding!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_photographers-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:b1089427-f28a-4411-8821-db8b0b2e09f0Post:a415bc18-d789-40dd-83c6-714b717fd1cc">Re: Photographers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're having our photos done by Tabitha from Wellspring Photography, Www.wellspringphoto.com , and we've already had our engagement shoot, loved the photos and love her! Would definitely recommend her, so friendly and easy to work with and very pleased with the results. :-)
    Posted by KittennDave[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I totally agree. We used Tabitha as well and couldn't have been happier! She did a great job, plus all of our guests and bridal party loved her as well! Highly, highly recommended!!</div>
  • Options
    Blue Martini! Christin is amazing!! She's young and energetic and is soo excited for every bride she has!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a photographer in Toledo, OH you can find me on Facebook or Google under BrittaniPhotography.

If you have any questions, just shoot away! :)
    Brittani Gonzalez is an international photographer based in Toledo,OH. Her love for the camera began at a young age when she first held one in High School. Her photographic background includes experience in Weddings, Boudoirs, Seniors Portraits. Her wedding styles consist of classic, modern, luxe, bohemian, and vintage. Her passion and love for fashion, natural light, composition, and traveling the world continue to be the thread that inspires all of her work.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_photographers-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:b1089427-f28a-4411-8821-db8b0b2e09f0Post:fd29a016-6396-4245-a602-951d15033457">Photographers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any photographer suggestions? I'm planning from out of town and have no idea where to start! Thanks!!
    Posted by Amorey319[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh, I was SO happy with Wurzell Studio! Michelle takes the most beautiful photos on the planet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards