California-Orange County

Affordable DJ Recommendations

Anyone have some affordable DJ recommendations?  I don't need lighting or anything over the top.  My fiance and I have a pretty clear list of what we would like played- we just don't want anyone too cheesy.  If you know prices that is even better!

Re: Affordable DJ Recommendations

• edited December 2011
    Eric from Socal DJ. He has the best prices I found...plus awesome reviews on weddingwire. I think his prices start at $800?

• LisaChris2011LisaChris2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have one that is far cheaper. His name is Ryan Girgis and he quoted me $50/hour WITH LIGHTING. Now I haven't personally used him, but everything about him was spot on: testimonials, talent, etc. and was very close to hiring him until we learned our wedding venue has their own "required vendor list" with DJs.  

I think he is one of those that does this as a part-time thing (if he's charging that little).  But it sounds like you and your FI just want someone who can get the job done.

(714)478-5657
    http://DJTempoe.com
  • edited December 2011
    I second Eric from Socal-DJ!  He's fabulous!
  • lynz06lynz06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joey with Mixterious Force DJ's 562-746-8759. He is not like a typical DJ at all, not cheesy, just seems like a cool guy that loves music. I think we are paying around $1000 for 6 hours
  • ESB102ESB102 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  This is all very helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards