Getting in Shape
Options

:)

I started changing my diet and increasing my activity level ater Christmas. 2 weeks ago I decided to get a Striiv Play (similar to a fitbit) to help me track. When I brought new gadgets into it, FI decided he wanted to, too! I'm so excited and proud of him for joining me on this weight loss journey/lifestyle change! Although I am a little jealous of how quickly he caught up to me! :)

Re: :)

• Options
    Congrats! I hope you two are able to continue to motivate one another.
  • Options
    Congrats!  Keep up the good work!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome! My FI does not look overweight, but he is about 30 up from where he was when we met. I thought he was too thin (he is built, so it looked weird) but he liked it. He binges now, and I try to catch him and stop him but he just grabs the brownie and runs...literally lol. It's funny but I also know him being overweight really bothers him. I wish he would track his food like I do, even if I haven't really lost any.

I am proud of you both!
  • Options
    That's awesome!
    It's soo much easier staying motivated when you have someone else holding you accountable. :) 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! It's kind of fun to come home from work and see who "won" each day. We're trying to figure out some kind of reward for the winner... maybe a foot massage before bed!

FI wouldn't really even think about joining me until we got the new activity moniters. He's a gadget guy... I guess it was all about finding a way for him to do it that got him interested. Now that he's seeing results he's super excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards