New Jersey
Options

candles from G&G

Has anyone used the prefilled votives from G&G? The packages are completely sealed so I can't really see the quality/color of the candles and I was just wondering if anyone has used them - I am thinking of getting the amber or orange prefilled ones - they come in a box of 25. Also curious if anyone had a problem with the burn time - the website says 15 hrs and I only need 6 hrs so I am figuring it will be fine but figured I would see if anyone has had any experience with them.  TIA for any info!
M-43 DOR (FSH 20 AMH 0.16, AFC 4-6) Endo stage III DH-42 (low everything)
TTC #1 unofficially since 6/09, officially since 10/10
6/11 RE testing,rt tube blocked with hydro, 8/11 lap surgery rt tl
IVF#1 10/11 Estrace,450 Follistim, 15 units low-dose HCG, DHEA - cancelled (only follie growing)
IVF#2 started stims 11/4/11 - same protocol, increase in concentration of HCG, added CoQ10, no response, cancelled on CD 12
12/2/11 began accupuncture; Break in Dec. Next cycle anticipated in Jan.
PAIF/SAIF Welcome

Re: candles from G&G

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i was actually planning on ordering pillars for my centerpieces from that site.. the prices are great and i remember someone on the knot recommending them..
  • Options
    ricdeb3ricdeb3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

This place is great!! One stop shopping. Got all my wedding day supply from her. My candels, center pice lights, ribbon, favor paper, ring pillow.... the list goes on and on.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards