California-Los Angeles

HELP!

I got my dress!!! (from The White Dress in Newport...LOVED them. Go there!!!)

Have my photographers (Jenn and Travis www.jennandtravis.com and they're AWESOME)

The Venue is perfection (www.oviatt.com)

But I'm still in desperate need of a modern florist and DJ and about a million other things! 

HELP!

-A desperate bride-

Re: HELP!

• shalomizardshalomizard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What other vendors do you need?  I'm a ceremony musician if you want my info.  

I'm using McCann florist.
    They've been super helpful and extremely flexible whenever I've changed my mind. Highly recommended.  
  • imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Commerce Flowers - they went above and beyond our expectations. The flowers looked beautiful and they were very profesional.
  • theKylieBridetheKylieBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great! Thanks ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about Flower Allie in Fullerton.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We really loved Kanani from Accent-On-Design
    (http://accent-on-design.com/weddings/). She was really nice, quite helpful and pretty flexible as far as budget goes. Ours wasn't super high, but if you go to her website and click on "yellow" (go to the 2nd page) she has pictures of my bouquet (calla lilly's), centerpieces & the ceremony decor flowers.

For dj's ... we went with a friend (DJ Moe - djmoe@ymail.com), but if we hadn't gone with him, we probably would've used Hey Mr DJ.

You also might want to check with your photographer. They've probably done tons of weddings and can tell you who they've enjoyed working with.

HTH

• edited December 2011
    My BFF has been doing flowers since 1992. She is doing my flowers.  Her email is palatesandpetals@gmail.com.  She is talented, creative and very out of the box with her floral vision.  She can give you the same quality floral product as Tic Tock, Empty Vase or Mark's Garden, but for a fraction of the price.  

Also, try Angelic Floral Studio Downtown LA.  Aaron, the owner, is amazing and really talented.  His shop is actually like 1 block north of the Oviatt.  He will make your budget work for you and also has an eye toward the modern.  If you contact either of them, let them know Patrice referred you. Hope this helps.  
    Anniversary
  • theKylieBridetheKylieBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great!!! You've all been such a big help! Thanks for all the referals! 
  • edited December 2011
    OMG my florist was PHENOMENAL.  I cannot stress that enough.  I got so many compliments on my flowers, they were breathtaking.  She isn't cheap but she is the best.  Butterfly Floral Events and Design in Hollywood.  Her name is Inna.

My DJ was also wonderful.  Not cheesy and kept the crowd dancing all night.  Literally.  Eric from SoCal DJ
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards