Snarky Brides
Options

Just a Friendly Hello

Hi Ladies,

I'm pretty new to these boards, but I've read quite a few of the posts and comments now and I just wanted to say that I enjoy all of the sarcastic, smart @$$ responses. They make me laugh. Thanks ladies!

P.S. Sorry there's not much point to this post.

Re: Just a Friendly Hello

• Options
    Why, hello there!
  • Options
    Hi! I really like it here, too.
    I have been to various sites and heard The Knot described as some sort of place for "Stepford Brides" or for brides that are just bitchy and nasty.
    I disagree, because I think a lot of people miss that humor I see in many of the posts. I also think that while knot brides tend to be more traditional in their weddings, there really is a variety of people here.
    My one solid criticism: can we please stop with the use of the word "tacky"?! I am pretty sure I have used it on posts here myself, but I am thinking that is one seriously abused adjective on these boards. Let's mix it up. How about tasteless, rude, cheap, cheap looking, anything?!!
    My favorite sarcastic comment here was "We are having a gap.Suck it." I mean, how could you not love that?! Tongue out
  • Options
    WELCOME and congratulations on your engagement. I love the Knot too, i find it very useful (behind the scenes) for planning etc. and my fellow Knotties are great! Humor and advice, sometimes when you get caught up in the planning you need to take a step back and see something from another's perspective. So enjoy it all!
  • Options
    Have we regressed this far that AFSB now gets Introduction posts?
    ::pours one out::
  • Options
    CaliopeSpidrman - i love your siggy pic! that commerical was hilarious..lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_just-friendly-hello?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d69a7372-f46e-4cd2-92c1-e02e69dda6f2Post:5d4f61dd-9cab-4cbd-a3a9-ad236d5ad730">Re: Just a Friendly Hello</a>:
    [QUOTE]CaliopeSpidrman - i love your siggy pic! that commerical was hilarious..lol
    Posted by Shaki[/QUOTE]
    I second that!
    10.2011 Siggy
    BM Dresses
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    *Updated 1/21*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards