Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

renting birdcage

does anyone know where i can rent a birdcage or lockbox thing for wedding cards?  my florist only has super tiny ones and i would have to buy it. 

thanks!

Re: renting birdcage

• edited December 2011
    did you ask your venue? i know some of the venues i looked at had some birdcages they could offer
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, check with your venue. Otherwise, some stationary stores in the area have them. Otherwise, I'd say look at craigslist, the wedding classifieds, and ebay.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I bought mine at Hobby Lobby. It was 50% off $100. It's advertised as a planter so I will use it as that after the wedding, or possibly sell it to another bride.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Some of the ladies here bought a photo card box with a lock.  I forget the site though!  I think perfectcardbox.com?  It was around $40
  • edited December 2011
    I just came across this at save-on-crafts.com Clicky

It's pretty, and it could work!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wait! I have one i am selling!!  You can remove the ribbon to personalize to your colors...we did black/white. Selling for $20

Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards