Students

Knottie Vibes Needed

I've completed and sent off my secondary application for the University of Oklahoma's dental school (finally). I could use some vibes to hopefully get asked to come out and do a final interview with the school. TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot

Re: Knottie Vibes Needed

• Knottie Vibes!!!  Hope it all goes well!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Who knew dental school had such a long application process!! Crazy...

That being said, sending lots of knottie vibes your way!! Good luck, and let us know how it goes!Laughing
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll definitely let you all know how everything goes.
  • :::vibes::::

GL lca <3
  • Thanks ladies!Smile
  • ::VIBES::

I know how nerve wrecking it can be waiting to get into grad school
  • There should be a disclaimer or warning on grad school applications:

Warning. Your nerves may be shot to sh*t by the end of your application process.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_knottie-vibes-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:00963853-004a-407a-ae33-d75611d67856Post:3441cfe9-64c0-45ba-b332-3abde3c77b2a">Re: Knottie Vibes Needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]There should be a disclaimer or warning on grad school applications: Warning. Your nerves may be shot to sh*t by the end of your application process.
    Posted by lca315girl[/QUOTE]

bahaha---did they not include that on your application?!? shame on them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_knottie-vibes-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:00963853-004a-407a-ae33-d75611d67856Post:461851aa-61c1-43cb-ba40-c2033958d5a9">Re: Knottie Vibes Needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knottie Vibes Needed : bahaha---did they not include that on your application?!? shame on them.
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

There's a possibility there was a warning on there, but I'd probably have to do some sh*t to it like they did in National Treasure in order to find it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards