Indiana

Western Indiana wedding locations

knw90knw90 member
First Comment
First of all, congrats to all of you on your upcoming engagements and or weddings! This is such an exciting time for everyone! I was curious as to if anyone had an suggestions of outdoor wedding locations in western Indiana? I am from central Illinois and his family is from north/central Indiana.

Re: Western Indiana wedding locations

• knw90knw90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First of all, congrats to all of you on your upcoming engagements and or weddings! This is such an exciting time for everyone! I was curious as to if anyone had an suggestions of outdoor wedding locations in western Indiana? I am from central Illinois and his family is from north/central Indiana.
  • Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You might want to try posting on the Indiana board since this one is international.

<------------------------ on the left  GL!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• edited December 2011
    How far west to do you want to be? We are getting married in Avon Indiana, which is about 2 hours from the IL line, at Avon Gardens. They have been awesome to work with and it is so beautiful!

Here is their link:  http://avongardens.com/
    Photobucket
  • hakeefer1hakeefer1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing ours at exploration acres.  We're doing our reception in the barn and he has a large meadow that you could have your ceremony at.  He's in Lafayette, IN which may be too far North, but it's about 25 minutes off of 74.  Btw, the pictures online do not do the location justice.  Also, he can't really do Fall weddings due to his main business.  
  • hakeefer1hakeefer1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, look at wea creek orchard in lafayette indiana.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards