Massachusetts-Boston

"Unbelievable DJ"

When my daughter who was getting married in Vermont wanted to hire a DJ from the Boston area, my first reaction was no way. Really, how much better could this DJ be than if we hired one closer to Vermont.  WOW!  I am so glad I listened to my daughter and hired Curtis and Anna from Curtis Knight Dj's.  They were amazing! The wedding was on a Saturday in Oct and they came up to Vermont on Friday to check out the venue and to create a plan for Saturday's event. Curtis and Anna came to the welcome party on Friday night to get a feel for the crowd they would be entertaining on Sat. They Mastered it.....Every possible situation was covered. Back up equipment, two set ups - one for outside and one for inside incase of rain.. they thought of everything..The music was amazing, from the music on the arrival of guests to the selection for the horse and carriages to the entrance dances (ask what the bride did while in line waiting to be introduced - you won't belive it). Since they were at the welcome party the night before they knew exaclty how much of each type of music to play.  I don't care where you are getting married,  schedule a meeting with Curtis and Anna, you won't be sorry.

Re: "Unbelievable DJ"

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like the music was great!   Did you daughter use any other Boston vendors? We love reviews and pics! :)
  • edited December 2011
    would love some reviews of your other vendors as well! did you just join today to talk about your DJ? it almost sounds like they solicited you to write that.
  • looplaloopla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got a huge postcard in the mail from them yesterday, not sure where they got my name from. I am booking with someone else but have heard good reviews about this DJ on the board as well. And I agree if you have other reviews for the area please post!
  • edited December 2011
    It almost sounds like they wrote that post themselves.  Especially, since it's "Lauren's" first and ONLY post. 

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards