Iowa-Des Moines

Weekend Wrap-Up!!

Lets hear what you did this weekend WR/NWR!?!?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up!!

• edited December 2011
    WR- Had my final dress fitting on Friday, had a family and friends shower on Saturday, worked through a photo list with FI, and worked on the programs.
    NWR- Watched some pre-season football on Saturday, although I wasn't very happy with the outcome of the Packers game.
    Here are some pics from the dress fitting- everything fit great, so I am done with fittings now!

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    WR: We decided on a caterer -- we are using B Fabulous BBQ out of Huxley. I highly recommend them! I ordered food last week so we could try some of the items we were interested in and picked it up on my way home from work Friday. They have been so nice and accomodating to us and didn't charge us thing for the food. I have been very pleased with their service and the food tasted wonderful! I also finished my burlap flower project, figured out how I wanted my mason jars decorated and my fi finished making the ladder ball set.
    NWR: Slept in, did some laundry, watched the movie "You Again" on Netflix. Pretty quite and relaxing.
    image 31 Total invites!
    image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Got almost all of our CP's done, just 1 and a half to go. Worked on my headpiece. and decided I am not going to wear a veil. I couldn't find one that I liked and none I thought looked good with the dress. Finally decided on what to do with the programs. So now I just need to get with that!

NWR: My sister graduated from college so we went to that ceremony and then had a little party after on Saturday. I was able to see my favorite aunt and it was super fun. What a great weekend. Sunday we went to the water park in Ankeny, it was super nice the only downside to that is that they didn't have enough tubes so you had to wait to go on everything, and people weren't giving up their tubes for ANYTHING!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • lucy2113lucy2113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Had a dress fitting, I was supposed to get it this last week but its a bit big so they are going to take it in a bit. Worked on wedding programs.

NWR: Hung out with my MOH for fun. Had dinner with FMIL and FSIL and clean out our new home :)
    Holiday
  • FISCHERWEDSFISCHERWEDS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

WR - Engagement pictures Saturday!  Had a blast
    NWR - Worked, and went to a baseball game on Sunday.

• edited December 2011
    WR: Brought a whole mess of stuff from the cities down to iowa to store at my FIL's place. Bought the pot for our tree planting ceremony. Today we bought all of our favors, picked up the rest of the ties, and ordered our serving stuff.

NWR: I helped the inlaws move all the shingles from the re-refooing job down to the pasture burn pile. I also helped them move out all the plaster from the room they are doing. The stuff is called laught and plaster? spelling could be wrong, but oh my gosh! its such a pain and is SUPER heavy. Oh well..I also got to check on my kittys and the giant pumpkin path we have. We planted and are harvesting all the pumpkins for the wedding. I'll have to post you ladies a picture next week.
    Anniversary
  • ceceibsonceceibson member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried on dresses yesterday while I was in Omaha for work.  I think the very first one I tried on is THE DRESS.  I have an appointment tomorrow at Schaeffer's here in Des Moines so we'll see how I feel after that.

I'm early in the planning, clearly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards