Illinois-Chicago

Downtown Chicago Florists

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a florist who is relatively INEXPENSIVE that does wedding's in the loop area?

Thanks,
Katie

Re: Downtown Chicago Florists

• edited December 2011
    I am using Kio Kreations, Kristen is great! She is one of my favorite vendors and does great work to stay within your budget. I have a friend that used Flora on Southport as well, I believe they are pretty cost effective too
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • edited December 2011
    Tracey Ciganek- elegant Blooms did my downtown wedding.  She is located in Naperville but will travel to you.  She was great to work with and really stayed in our budget.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Natalie at Zuzu's petals is great to work with.  She is in Orland Park, but is doing my flowers in the west loop.
    Married!!
  • edited December 2011
    Ray's Posey Patch.  Definitely stays within budget and has been great to work with!
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • edited December 2011
    The Blossom Boys are in Beverly and are traveling to the south loop area for my wedding.  They are fantastic and can be very creative with a smaller budget. 
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies.  I appreciate all of the help!
  • edited December 2011
    You might find a cheaper florist if you look outside of the loop, even with paying any kind of delivery fee. Diane Michelles, Fleur, GnG, and Zuzu's are popular and mentioned a lot on here.
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Asrai Garden in Wicker Park. While they're probably not normally considered inexpensive, they are really good at working with budgets. Granted, we're not having a ton of flowers- 2 bouquets, 3 bouts, and pretty minimal centerpieces, but it's all under $1000.
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Patrick at Lincoln Park Costco.  The bouquets are $14.99 each and he can order them in any colors you want.  We bought the vases at CB2 for $3.99 each.  I'm putting the bouquets in the vase.  Done.
  • dssalisburydssalisbury member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going with LaSalle Flowers at LaSalle and Superior. Margie has a ton of experience and is super reasonably priced. Check them out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards