• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

Newbie! Catching up :)

Hello, ladies!
I'm new to the knot and I wanted to introduce myself :) My name is Adrian and my fiance's name is Matt. We live in Indiana but we're having a destination wedding in Key West, Florida. We have been engaged for almost 9 months and can I just say that wedding planning is SO much fun!! I come with pictures to give you an idea of our wedding. We are getting married at the Hyatt Key West Resort on July 29, 2011, and it's BEAUTIFUL if I do say so myself ;)

I already bought my dress, it's a Maggie! I love it!

Our wedding colors are yellow, blue, and bubble gum pink.

I have 3 bridesmaids, here are their dresses. My maid of honor will wear the blue dress.

I haven't decided on my bouquet yet, but I want it to be very colorful!! The bridesmaids will carry bouquets a little smaller than the one in this picture. But I want them to carry all yellow flowers, lilies especially! They're my fave!

I can't leave out my engagement ring!!

We just ordered our cake this week! This is our design, but it will have yellow lilies instead of those pink flowers. We have 4 tiers, bottom layer will be vanilla bean cake with raspberry mousse for the filling, next layer will be chocolate cake with strawberry filling, next layer will be vanilla cake with oreo filling, and the top is vanilla bean cake with chocolate mousse! YUM!

I wanted to try to catch up on here. I've crept around a little the past two days and finally decided to come out of the shadows. I can't wait to read more about everyone's wedding!!

Re: Newbie! Catching up :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards