Illinois
Options

Mother of groom dresses

Anyone have any great selections on where to find a mother of the groom dress?  We're in Racine, WI, but willing to drive 2-3 hours to find a great place!  I've googled, but I'd like some first hand recommendations. :)

Thanks ladies!
~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
imageimageimage
image image image
Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>

Re: Mother of groom dresses

• Options
    Walters4hawksWalters4hawks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got everything thru I DO BRIDAL in Galena, IL...I loved the girls there. They have a big store and a good selection. I think they carry Mary's Mothers, Jade/jade couture, and Caterina?? My mom actually got a beautiful bridesmaid dress and ordered a jacket to go with it from the same company. The girls at I Do Bridal did a great job with my wedding...plus the drive and Galena is beautiful as well. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    HandBananaHandBanana member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Funny but the MOB and MOH went to Von Maur and got their dresses there.  They have some great dresses, great prices, and amazing service.

My mom is a women's size and his mom is a petite and there was a ton of selection in a variety of sizes.  They even steamed the dresses for the both before they left.

I reccommend checking it out.

P.S. as far as picking out a dress, keep in mind the shoes.  My mom picked out an irridescent dress and we are having a hell of a tiime finding shoes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I have said this on other posts, but for "off the rack" options, you cannot get a better bang for your buck than Woodfield.  Nordstrom's, Macy's, Lord and Taylor, Ann Taylor, Penney's, Black House White Market, Francesca's, and a few small womens shops all under one roof.  In addition, Carson's is at Streets of Woodfield, and along Golf Road directly north of the mall is a Saks off the Rack Store as well as a Nordstrom's Rack.

ETA: Within a mile or so of the mall, there is also a David's Bridal as well as a House of Brides, and a salon called Demetrios (SP?) that I have heard other gals talk about as a "go to" store.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards