Washington-Seattle
Options

I <3 Old Navy

Got my ON shipment in today.  Hoodie is perfect - thanks for recommending it.  It fits perfect!

Also got in a few other things, including an aqua long-sleeve hoodie, a blue sort of tube top maxi dress that's way cuter than I thought it'd be, and some other stuff.  I love buying my "weekend clothes" there - they're fun, comfy, and colorful.

Now, to buy my hotfix crystals and figure out how to work my iron...  ;)

Re: I <3 Old Navy

• Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i heart old navy too. When I bought my hoodie I ACCIDENTALLY spent $100 on a complete outfit. Thats why I love old navy so much. They make great outfits. When I go shopping there I always buy the complete outfit jean shoes accessories all of it :) I wonder if I am the only one?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i love ON too!!!!!

i ordered my hoodie, jeans and a shirt and i love them.. then i ordered 7 more hoodies for my bms and another pair of jeans.. :) haha
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  I am so glad we were all able to get these!  I can't wait to see what everyone does with their ON hoodies!  Carrie, I was really scared about the iron part, but I quickly learned it wasn't bad at all.  Just put it on medium heat with no steam.

And I too, am one of those people who "accidently" spends $100 at old navy.  Except I buy weekend clothes AND work clothes there (I spend a lot of time sitting on the floor at my job, lol).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Do you guys know of a place that I can buy hotfix crystals in a large amount?

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! Ebay! Look in my hoodie post below for the link (I'm on my phone right now) because you can buy them by the "metric buttload" for cheap! I'm going to order some today for my cake topper.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    marksmartinimarksmartini member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Old Navy, especially the flip flops!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards