New Jersey
Options

Productive weekend! PIP

So FI is gone this wkend for his first of 2 bachelor parties, so it let me be productive w/ wedding stuff as well as figure out where to store all the gifts from out bridal shower last weekend! I also finished rehearsal dinner invites and photo share cards today, but I have to order them, so I can post pics. Here is what I finished today. What do you think:
All of the frames for signature drinks/donation:

almost finished my crystal tree for placecard table- still have to add more preserved roses and make sure all branches level- its on a lighted base:

I also finished all my table numbers which will be lite w/ a pink floralyte- hard to see in the pic:

Here is an example of the matching place card holder votive- the final ones will be let w/ a white tea light (led):

I also finished the bridesmaid present I was making (along w/ a bunch of real presents) I made each a three fold frame w/ a photo of us at my b-party, a photo from whenever and then a note to thank them for being a BM they can replace w/ a photo of us at the wedding. I also made a frame for my parents we will give them w. their gift that includes a pic of each of my grandparents on their wedding day, my parents on their wedding day, my sisters wedding day and then a spot to add our wedding pic. I also finished my bouquet photos of my grandparents my florist will add to the bouquet

Now- on to tackel the programs!

Re: Productive weekend! PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Heres a pic of the frame I made for my parents- we are giving them this w/ a gift certificate to a Sandals resort we thing, havent decided for sure, but they were planning on a vacation in Sept, so we thought contributing to it may be nice. I took forever to find both my grandparents wedding day photos, so I hope they like it! :

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! You were busy! Everything looks great!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  All I did yesterday was make one favor.  ;)

I love the frame and photos you made for your parents.  What a great idea.
  • Options
    asweet21asweet21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow you were very busy!!  Everything looks great!  I love your table numbers!  I think I may have to steal your idea.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazing, seriously when you want to sell anything other than the frames (the tree and table numbers); let me know after your wedding, because youll have a buyer lol
    Everything looks so great, congrats on your checks!
  • Options
    kellybee83kellybee83 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Everything looks great!  You are so creative!

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I feel SOOO much better now that I got some stuff done. I was getting overwhelmed w/ what I still had to do. And i would LOVE to sell the stuff to you- the tree especially cause FIs biggest complaint is "WTF is that think going to go after the wedding" he isnt as big of a fan of it as me haha. I even bought the lighted base for it on ebay- I love it :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great Job!!!
    I wish I was as creative as you. I would never attempt a DIY project because I'm afraid of what it would look like. LOL
  • Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to do 3 foot crystal trees for my centerpieces but it turned out to be a disaster and FI was not a fan at all of them. I was gonna buy them but they were soooo $$$$ and then by the time we priced them out for renting I was afraid my darn family would walk out with them and id be out $350 each lol
    I love the idea for the placecard table though. Everything looks so great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I love the trees, but between the crystals, branches, etc it was way too much for all the centerpieces. FI actually likes our tree, he just doesnt want it to decorate the house after the wedding (Id be fine w/ that) haha.  We actually found branches outside in the fall and tried those first. I liked the way it looked, but my FI didnt, so we sprung for the manazinita (sp?) ones. My place cards are votive candles wrapped in vellum, so I though having them all underneath the tree shining on the crystals would look nice. FI thought I got carried away when I started adding the preserved roses, but I like the extra pop of color. He also feels there are too many cystals on it, but I would at more if he'd let me :)
  • Options
    Juliet212Juliet212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very productive weekend. Everything looks great!! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards