California-San Diego

Weekend Plans?

FI's sister flies in today at 11:30 yay! She is with us until Sunday Oct 28th so that will be fun. We haven't seen her in a long time. I"m so excited about that part and to show her everything out here as she's never been here. Hoping for the chance to get her to move out here but I don't think that's really likely. NOT EXCITED about all of her friends that are flying out. HUGE drama situation with me and the FI but she has four people coming out over the course of the week and all of them will be with us from Thursday to Sunday. I have serious anxiety issues so hopefully I can control that. :) If not, I told him the hotel I stay in will be $500 a night at least just to get back at him haha. Too bad all of our money is shared :)

What is everyone else doing this weekend? Heard it's going to be fall weather. Which would be so great if she wasn't coming out this weekend! I want her to feel the heat! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Wow, I can't believe that 4 of your FI's sister's friends will be staying with you guys. Do you know any of these friends? Were you consulted before these friends were invited to stay at your place? Either way, it sounds super hectic. I would definitely not be okay with that.

My FI's sister just left yesterday. She was here visiting from Michigan for a week. She has been here a couple times before, but for some reason the weather was really crappy (i.e. cold and rainy) during all of her previous visits... so I was glad that the weather held up nicely this time. She is also thinking about moving here in a few months, but that's a long story. She tried it before and lasted about a week (if that). Anyway, it was really fun having her around and I miss her already!

No big plans for this weekend yet. FI might go to the Haunted Trail at Balboa Park tonight with his dad and other sister. I don't like scary stuff, so I'll probably just chilll out at home. We are definitely going to set aside some time to do our STD's and mail them out this weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We were consulted and I said no but was ignored haha. Still not happy about it but trying to get over it. We don't know them and they seem difficult so we will see how it goes. Trying to go in with an open mind and control my anxiousness! I'll let you know how it goes ;
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh man! Well... I hope it goes all right. :/ 

Whatever happened with your hotel block situation? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We kind of worked it out.. They ended up agreeing to let us have 35 total rooms. They have 72 rooms so that's almost half the hotel so I can't be too mad about that. We were able to book a hotel right next door too so I think it will all work out. Was not a fun week though!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good for you guys! I'm glad you got it all worked out and don't have to stress about it anymore.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards