Connecticut

Nice eyebrows?

This may be a liitle strange, but I am looking for someone in the area who really can hook up my eyebrows! I want to start growing them out a bit more in hopes to fill them in. They already have a nice shape, but I feel they are a little too thin.

Re: Nice eyebrows?

• do u wax them? i get my brows threaded and i love how they come out. i go to a lady in manchester at diva threading
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• I have been working with Danielle Santagata. She is doing my makeup for the wedding and also did my makeup for my e-pics. I had a horrible waxing experience and ever since then I started working with her for my eyebrows. She specializes in eyebrows. My eyebrows are just finally starting to take a nice shape again. I get them done by Danielle once every 3-4 weeks (i let them fill in a lot because I still have "sparce" areas) When I first started working with her I had to have "virgin" eyebrows, and had to grow them in for 8-9 weeks, but like I said the person who did them before butchered them!! I am sooo glad I found Danielle!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Not sure where you are but Celebrity Brows in Guilford, CT - Becky, the owner, is the best! 
  • I had my hair and make up done by Larissa Lake and her team.  Stephanie (who works for Larissa) did my eyebrows before the wedding and they came out great.  I would definitely recommend going to see her.
  • I would agree with the above post. Stephanie who works for Larissa lake is awesome. She did my eyebrows and lashes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards