Getting in Shape

How I've lost almost 40 POUNDS!!!

I started with the Advocare 24 day challenge and was amazed to lose 17 pounds on it. I am now a distributor and have managed to lose almost 40 pounds and dropped 4 dress sizes!!
Look up www.advocare.com to see what I am talking about. AdvoCare is a premier health and wellness company offering world-class energy, weight-loss, nutrition, and sports performance products. Please contact me if you have any questions. It's been so exciting to help so many people achieve their weight loss goals through ADVOCARE.
Jennifer
jennifer_73@att.net

Re: How I've lost almost 40 POUNDS!!!

• I have a few friends who have done advocare. My question is how is the maintaining? I know of lots of diets where you lose a lot and then gain it plus some back? DOes this happen with advocare?
  • Reported - you can't advertise on these boards. Read the TOS.
  • The maintaining is very easy to do with Advocare products. I myself have an Advobar for breakfast and do a meal replacement shake or bar everyday for lunch and drink Spark daily. You can also to the 14 day supply of MNSMAX 3 for energy and weight loss. Doing the kit once a month is very helpful.
    I started this in April and have managed to maintain and continue to lose weight. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. I'm an Advocare Advisor:)
    <a href="mailto:jennifer_73@att.net" rel="nofollow">jennifer_73@att.net</a>

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_how-ive-lost-almost-40-pounds?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:c99d6584-fe39-425b-8465-c370846856abPost:a6efc192-2617-4fc5-bbc7-2e48292eaf19">Re: How I've lost almost 40 POUNDS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a few friends who have done advocare. My question is how is the maintaining? I know of lots of diets where you lose a lot and then gain it plus some back? DOes this happen with advocare?
    Posted by mlsullivan06[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards