June 2013 Weddings

Okay Brides I need your help!

Okay,
 So I'm in love with the Christmas Canon by transiberian orchestra, it's different from the original canon in D, and I want to use it as my processional song, yes I know my wedding is in june and it's not christmas time. lol However, I just want the music, not the words, and I can't seem to find an instrumental version of it anywhere. I found a piano one, but I really want a version with the full orchestration. Please let me know if anyone knows if this version exists and where I can find it. I'm driving myself crazy looking for it! : /

Re: Okay Brides I need your help!

• I'll look too.  I know a while ago iTunes had a free version of Canon in D by Stuttgarter Kammerorchester & Karl Münchinger.  I can try to edit out the lyrics, but I'm not sure how it will turn out
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks guys I really appreciate your help. My fiance downloaded a program, we were hoping to take out the lyrics, but it looks extremely complicated and if we could just find a version that would be awesome. Worse comes to worse we are gonna try out the program, but like you said, I don't know how it will come out.  I can't believe they haven't made one though! You know how many brides would use it? They really should make one, I think it would be a great success! lol Thanks again! :)
  • We downloaded Audacity, it looks simple from the videos, but I haven't heard great things about it. I'm gonna try it, but if you want to try with your program I would greatly appreciate it! :)
  • Okay so I tried with audacity and it didn't work :( Could you try your program?
  • I'll try and see what happens.
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Got the vocals kind of out.  There's an echo sound in the background.  I'm not happy with how it turned out :(  I can burn it to a disk if you want to hear, but it's not good.  I'm going to keep playing with it, and I'll let you know if I can fine-tune it better.
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For whatever reason the knot won't let me edit my last post...
    Anyway, I found an instrumental version similar to TSO on iTunes
    Chritsmas Canon, Composers Gone Wild, Bach to the Future.  Looks like there are two versions of it on the same Bach to the Future.
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you so much! If you could burn it on a disk that would be great, we can listen to it at least and get an idea of how it will sound. I listened to the Bach to the Future one, that is nice too so worse comes to worse we could use that. Thanks so much for EVERYTHING! We both appreciate it!!! :) Happy New Year!!
  • FYI I used the one with the little kids singing in it, but I'm going to try the other one when I can grab the CD from my mom.  Hopefully it will be easier, because it's just one voice instead of a chorus.  If you PM me your address, I'll send them as soon as I'm done :)
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards