Ohio-Columbus
Options

cupcakes vs cake

i want to do cupcakes instead of cake for our wedding, just because then we need no cake cutter, and my fiance and I arent really cake people. So we could just cut one in half for the cake cutting ceremony. Opinions would be great! :) thanks!

Re: cupcakes vs cake

• Options
    I'm obsessed with cupcakes.  We are doing cupcakes in a ton of different flavors for our guests.  We are still getting a small 3 tiered cake to cut and serve our bridal party and will keep the top layer for our anniversary.  I'm not sure that we will be displaying the cupcakes, but if you wanted to you could get a cupcake stand to replace a tradiional tiered cake.  You can also do cupcakes and get a low-cost but still delicious Giant Eagle cake to cut since they have amazing tiered cakes that are budget friendly.  We got one for my friend's baby shower this summer.
  • Options
    We did cupcakes at our wedding and our guests loved them! We had three tiered glass cupcake stands in the middle of every table which served as our centerpiece too. We had a total of 6 flavors (chocolate chocolate, reese cup, lemonade, raspberry kiss, oreo and M&M) We still had a small two tiered cake for Hubby and I to cut into.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards