Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Inexpensive Rehearsal Dinner and Ceremony Music

Hi! Can anyone recommend somewhere to have a VERY affordable Rehearsal Dinner for about 90 people. I know it's a lot for a place in Baltimore City and I'm trying to avoid having to pay for "a second wedding". Also, do you have any recommendations for a ceremony musician (again, that is inexpensive)? I was thinking a student or something - are there any schools that anyone knows of? Any information is greatly appreciated! 

Re: Inexpensive Rehearsal Dinner and Ceremony Music

• Options
    Hello, what is your budget for a venue or hall to have the rehearsl dinner? For a hall to have the dinner at, I cant really give you advice until I know what budget you have. For the food and decor, I can recommend www.sweetsensationsllc.com. I work for them as their event coordinator and they are very reasonable, especially for things like rehearsal dinners. For about $16/person, I can authorize to offer you a buffetstyle dinner : chicken, beef and pork entrees with 4 starch sides, 3 greens sides, dinner rolls with butter, unlimited drinks (flavored teas, flavored lemonades, sodas, punches) and a dessert table. That price also includes all china, stemware, flatware, floorlength white tablecloths, napkins, buffet table linens AND candle lit centerpieces ( vases with submerged flowers and a floating candle, all on top of a mirror). Hope this might be helpful to you. Feel free to call me with any questions! - Dina Harris 443.890.1191
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards