Louisiana-New Orleans

Bridal Shower Tea - Windsor Court vs. Ritz

I have never been to a bridal shower tea at either the Windsor Court or the Ritz.  Which is better?  Also, I know our group will be in the same room as other guests who have reservations.  I'm told we'll be off to the side.  I'm having a tough time picturing how this will work.  Will everyone just be stuck at their table with their tablemates?  Or do people get up, walk around, visit with each other like you would at any other shower?  I'm assuming the gifts are just stacked on a table and the bride takes them home and opens them later. 

I'd love some feedback from anyone who's been to a shower at either of these venues.  Thanks.

Re: Bridal Shower Tea - Windsor Court vs. Ritz

• I have never had tea at the windsor court. However, I have been several time to the one at the Ritz. I actually plan on having a bridal tea there as well.

From the events I have gone to for the tea, people do not really walk around because every one gets individual serving plates. So once you sit, people stay there.

They did have an extra table for gifts.

Hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ooh, ooh! we had tea at the windsor court. it was sooo good! Depending on how many people you have, I would imagine there would be moving and mingling. We did not have a table to sit at. We sat on couches and chairs around a coffee table and the waitresses poured us tea and served us yummies. The couches were pretty comfy and I was surprised at how full I got.
  • I just had mine at Windsor Court this past weekend. We had 16 people and even though there were other groups there you didn't really notice. Everyone's sectioned off. We had a wonderful time
  • Thanks for the responses.  This may not work out for us, but it's good to know for future reference.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards