Tennessee
Options

any outdoor venues in the tricities area?

are there any outdoor venues in or around the tr-icities area?

Re: any outdoor venues in the tricities area?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There are lots!  The Range in Johnson City (Small and beautiful, but next to a busy road.), Allendale Mansion in Kingsport (Beautiful, but did not have good service once the money was paid.  My sister was married there.), Tipton Haynes Historical Site in Johnson City (Beautiful and vintage.), Maple Lane Farms in Johnson City (Gorgeous with a red barn), The Carnegie Hotel in Johnson City (I haven't been to any weddings here, but have seen pictures, and it was very pretty.), The General Morgan Inn in Greeneville (Absolutely Beautiful with the skyline of downtown Greeneville in all directions.)  We are getting married at the Roan Mountain State Park.  The Miller Farmstead, where the ceremony will take place, was free, and the Convention Center in the park was only $175.00 for the whole day, and they provide tables, chairs, and a kitchen.  Check out premier brides tri cities.  http://www.pbtricities.com/ They have lots of local vendors and upcoming events.  I have good suggestions for a photographer and DJ!  Just PM me or contact me from my planning bio.  Good Luck and Happy Planning!!
  • Options
    eastTNbrideeastTNbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    * The Oaks Castle is where I got married. PIB. It can be indoor or out.
    * Jonesborough Storytelling Center and the Jonesborough Gazebo
    * Agota Springs in Kingsport (It's a beautiful venue, but I wasn't thrilled with the customer service when my friend and I visited)
    *Meadowview Resort and Convention Center

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are looking around at places, I'm trying to keep it as low budget as possibly but still having everything we want. A lot of family and friends are going to travel for it so I don't want it to be a let down for them! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Someone told me there is a vineyard in Blountville?? Who knew? I need to check it out to see if it is a possibility. My dream would be the Carnegie, but we do not have that kind of money!!
    www.thecuttingetch.etsy.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At Allendale Mansion in Kingsport you can rent the dance barn or outdoor picnic pavillion for a lot less than the mansion! Still beautiful for outdoor wedding but more budget friendly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards