Connecticut
Options

DJ Melee- contact

Hi,
Is anyone else having trouble contacting DJ Melee? He DJ's my wedding a few months ago and did a good job and told me he would provide me with a CD of the music. Anyway, I keep emailing and leaving him messages and he won't contact me back. I hate to keep bothering him, but he is being unresponsive. Does anyone know if he is on a hiautus or anything? Kinda frustrated and I hate to be a bother..

Re: DJ Melee- contact

• Options
    I know he was looking forward to spending the weekend and holiday with his family (according to facebook). So he may not write back right now.

When you say a CD of your weeding music, do you mean everything he played? Did you ask for it specifically? Only b/c we used him and he didn't mention that to us, but that could be really neat to have
  • Options
    I know he does a lot of holiday parties, so he might be busy with those- plus it is nearly Christmas. 

I'd try posting on his facebook page, that usually got me results in the past. 

Also, yes- I'd love to hear more about this CD idea. I thought I had asked for one too, but I can't find the email so maybe I just imagined asking, haha. 
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    It seems our DJ watches these boards, because he recently posted on facebook that he's changing his email server, getting to work on CDs, and when he's out of the office for Christmas. =) 
  • Options
    Awesome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards