Oregon

Cheap Chair Rentals

My ceremony is outside and we need to rent chairs because my venue doesn't let us use their chairs outside.  I am amazed at how expensive it is!  It's $300 or more for delivery and set-up, then $600 for 200 chairs.  $900 seems like so much for only 20 minutes.  Does anyone have any really cheap places they found, or any alternative ideas for seating??  Thanks!

Re: Cheap Chair Rentals

• Where is your wedding?

Could it cut a little bit of the cost by doing your own set up? Does that price also include break down and delivery back to the rental place? Also keep in mind that your guests won't remember what kind of chair they sat in so just get the cheapest one. They will only be sitting in it for 40 min. so no reason to break the bank.
  • I rent taables/chairs and linens in Grants Pass which is in southern Oregon .... but would be willing to do it much cheaper still!!!  I have white resin chairs and I rent them for $1 each ..... my delivery to Portland would be $200 - so still much cheaper than the previous quote!  I would need to see if your date is available though .... if interested please email me at jodihood@clearwire.net.

Thanks and Good luck!

• I have put together a few events for work and I rented most of my stuff from oregon event and tent in Portland. I rented their gray chairs and they were a pretty reasonable price I think they were about 1.50 each. They were great for outside. They weren't the nicest ones they had but they were cheap and presentable and they got the job done for my event. Might want to check them out. I helped my sister with her wedding she had in Feb. we decided to go with the same company. We got everything delivered and it was $110 for the delivery in East Portland round trip. We didn't rent chairs though because the venue already had them so I'm not sure if their delivery prices change depending on what you rent, but I'm guessing they don't.

Hope this helped.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards