Christian Weddings

Most Creative Halloween Costume

What is the most creative Halloween costume you have ever seen?  Bonus points if you have a picture!

Re: Most Creative Halloween Costume

• iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I was young we had foster kids (usually 2 at a time) and for one year we were the Breakfast Bunch and then the next year we were Old Mother Hubbard (with the cupboard, dog and spoon).  We won a prize for the Breakfast Bunch but didn't arrive in time for judging that next year.  I thought my mom was pretty creative with these.

I am the orange juice:

I am the cupboard:

I can't think of any creative adult costumes.
  • edited December 2011
    We don't have a costume but last year FI dressed up as a mime, I went as a hippy and we were "Peace & Quiet" 
    PostCeremony-131.1
    edited December 2011
    Rebecca - I remember you saying that and it IS very creative!
  • BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those pictures are so cute :)
    A group of friends and I went one year as the Clue characters. I dressed all in red and carried a candlestick lol
  • edited December 2011
    I girl I went to school with had a baby in May and she dressed up as an inmate with the baby as the ball and chain! It's cute, but I'm not sure she wants me sharing the picture with the internet world.
    imageAnniversary
  • Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

A local radio station discussed this last year.  One of the ones they mentioned was "stepped in gum." The person wore all pick and put a shoe on top their head... Needless to say they won the contest.

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think this one is hilarious, though it's a little crude.

A friend of mine broke a CD in half and stuck it to his head, so it looked like the CD was embedded in his skull with half of it sticking out.  Then he attached a steering wheel to his crotch.  When people asked what he was he said, "I have a song stuck in my head and it's driving me nuts!" Embarassed  Yeah, totally cheesy and a little crude, but I crack up every time I think of it.
  • edited December 2011
    Lisa... Okay, I'm sure I should know this, but what is the Breakfast Bunch? 
  • edited December 2011
    when beanie babies were popular I as holloween zip... which was the black cat... I even made a heart with a poem and it looked just like a ty tag... it was awesome! 
    edited December 2011
    The Breakfast Bunch was just something my mom made up.  She picked four breakfast foods - Milk, OJ, Cocoa and Shredded Wheat.
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhh okay, haha, I thought maybe it was a TV show or something... Well, I like it! 

PS- I shared some of these with H and others and they were laughing at a couple of them! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards