New York
Options

*giggle*

Today I got an email from TN with this title (I'm sure some of you did as well):

Want to know what your future baby will look like?

Thanks a lot!  I've been married a grand total of 3 days!  Tongue out
Anniversary

Re: *giggle*

• Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha, pressure much? The other day my grandma, who does cakes on the side and is doing our wedding cake, was going through some cake decorations and came across little baby bottles and rattles. She then proceded to line them up on the table and ask me if she should leave them out for me if we'll be needing them soon.
    I guess it's just the next step for some people. After you're married, the sole purpose of your life should be making babies. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but some people would like to adjust to being married before popping babies out.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw that too...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol.  Gotta love the nosey grandma/aunt/random older female relative "When are you going to make babies?" questions. 

It only gets better from here, ladies....  I swear, now almost every time I say I am hungry, thirsty, tired, hungover, upset... anything... a "ZOMG are you pregnant?" comes out of left field from someone.  No, you moron.  I am hungry.  I freaking love food.  Since when did hungry=KU.  Geez.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards