Virginia

HR Vendor Reviews!

My wedding was 9/2/11 and everything was PERFECT! :) Here is a review of my vendors in case anyone is still looking for some:

Hair/Makeup: Mystique Day Spa & Salon in Chesapeake--A
      They were amazing! I did a trial with them and wasn't too impressed with the makeup, but on the day of, they did a PERFECT job! The hairstylist (Amanda was her name, I think) was the best part of the whole experience. She was hilarious, and just incredible! Highly recommend. 

Dress: Maya Couture in Norfolk--A+
     They were incredible. My dress was perfection, fit me perfectly, and they were so easy to work with!

Ceremony: Norfolk Botanical Garden, Renaissance Court in Norfolk--A+
     They were beyond perfect. Carlyn was so super easy to work with, I could call her any time, come by the garden any time, and she kept me updated on renovations. The garden was GORGEOUS on my wedding day, and Carlyn was there that day, as well, making sure everything went how we planned it!

Reception: Spirit of Norfolk--A+
     The reception was so much fun!! The food was amazing, the staff was incredible, everything was just wonderful!

DJ: Astro DJs--A+
     We had Jerritt as our DJ and he was the BEST. Everyone kept talking about how awesome he was, and how he really made the reception fun. HIGHLY recommend him and the Astro company!!

Photographer: Swartz Shots
      They are based out of Northern VA, but will travel to HR for free because they have family here. They were AMAZING. Gave us unlimited day-of coverage, a free E-pics shoot, and had sneak peek pics up the next morning! They're a husband and wife team, so they know how stressful a wedding day can be, and had my entire timeline memorized the day of! It was also helpful to have the husband (Ryan) be able to go shoot pics of the boys, while the wife (Ashley) could stay with me and my girls! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them to ANYone in VA!! www.swartzshots.com

hope this helps all you brides-to-be!
September 2011 December Siggy: First Kiss
imagePregnancy Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest
Baby Blog!

Re: HR Vendor Reviews!

• edited December 2011
    So glad you had such a great day and such great vendors!!  Cute jump shot in the gardens :)

I echo you on Maya Couture and the Gardens- really great people to work with from start to finish.  I've also heard great things about Astro DJs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards