Ohio-Northeast
Options

wedding budgets

what is everyones budget and what is your budget for photography? dj? cake? dress? Venues?

Re: wedding budgets

• Options
    JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our budget was $5000 for everything and we did it.  I didn't have set budgets for each category, just an overall budget that everything needed to conform to - and of course the reception hall/food was the most expensive so we cut back on everything else.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our budget is about $35,000 for everything. We are basically the last of all our friends so it was great to get their advice on vendors, and it really helped with our budget planning. Our DJ was $1000 (All Around Sound), photographer $3200 (Z Media), florist about $3500 (Al Wilhemy), reception $13,500 (The Bertam- cake included), my dress was $2100...BUT...You can have an beautiful, intimate, perfect ceremony and reception for ANY BUDGET!  If we would have had a budget of $10,000, I am 100% confident we would have an equally amazing day. There are so many options out there so enjoy looking and remember...to have fun! It's your day and you can make it perfect for any amount of money
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards