Texas-Houston
Options

Videoagrapher

Hi everyone,
Me and FI are casually thinking right now about having a professional instead of a family/member video the wedding...we really splurged on our photographer so I do not have much in the budget, and I know this can cost.

Do you all have any recommendations for anybody out there? And if you used one...how much did it cost?

Thanks!
www.theknot.com/ourwedding/justinmoyer&cassiegriggs

Re: Videoagrapher

• Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I did the same as you. Splurged on photography and booked videographer at the last minute because I changed my mind. So I didn't have much of a budget left.

I went with In Touch Video Productions. Tom and his wife did a great job. it was around $1200, but included alot in the package.

Rusty Bryce is very good from what I have heard from girls on here. I would have used him, but he was already booked. His price was similar to In Touch.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're wanting to stay w/in budget, you can also contact Cimo Productions and ask for Brett.  Just let him know Claudia sent ya!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Rusty Bryce who came recommended here on the Knot boards and by my planner. We are paying around $1100.
  • Options
    cassietaylorcassietaylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! I knew it would probably cost over 1000...but maybe I can fit it in anyways...
    www.theknot.com/ourwedding/justinmoyer&cassiegriggs
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I just booked a videographer last night. I tried some of the videographers that have been listed on the boards but they were all booked. I just booked Tapethisfilms (www.tapethisfilms.com).  They are two young guys just starting out so there packages are really good and budget friendly.  You can get a really good package for 1200 that I am sure they would some how be able to get down to 1000.  We wanted a little bit more than there 1200 package so we got one for 1500.  Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Rusty Bryce & he seriously was one of my favorite vendors. I also paid to get one of the highlights videos (which I also highly recommend).
    He's so easy to work with & very quick turn around.

If you check out his website- my video is Anna&Josh
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ib4eplzib4eplz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using In Touch video.  You get a lot in the package and when I met with him a couple of weeks ago he was SSOOOOO nice!! I can't wait to see the final product!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards