Rhode Island

entrance song?

So my wedding is in 27 days and I'm freaking out a little. I have so much to do and I feel like my 2 year engagement wasn't enough. lol.  So I need an entrance song for when I walk into the reception and I need a cake song. What are you using?

TIA

Re: entrance song?

• Em&MC2BEm&MC2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry you'll get it all done and whatever does not- no one will even notice. Try to enjoy the last month of your engagement. As for songs, we are using Sugar Sugar-Archies for our cake and All about TOnight Blake Shelton for entrance. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Don't worry you will get everything done! We used She sells sanctuary by the Cult and I just let our dj pick something for the cake cutting. Honestly, I didn't even notice the song playing.
  • edited December 2011

I swear our wedding is not all Sox-themed, but those two particular songs are! We're coming in to "Shipping Up to Boston" by Dropkick Murphys and cutting the cake to "Sweet Caroline." FI doesn't really love the latter outside of Fenway, but we figure the people who like it will get in their "so good, so good, so good" while we're eating cake and such. :)

• edited December 2011
    Our WP came in to "Sweet Caroline" and "Shipping up to Boston" and we came in to "Dirty Water" since Hubs and I are insane sox fans. Our cake song was "Do you remember?" by Jack Johnson.
  • GEL0153GEL0153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your help. A friend said to use now that we found love for our entrance song and I was excited. I think we may use that. We want to dance in so thats a good song to dance to. I want to make it funny like at the end of the movie Hitch.
  • Em&MC2BEm&MC2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

GREAT idea....love that movie!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We walked into Killer Joe and How Sweet it is to be loved by you for our cake song.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards