Connecticut

Just totally freaked out!

LMAO!!!

I just clicked on myknot and looked at my checklist and it was showing me 6 weeks out. I was thinking "what the heck is wrong with this thing?" and clicked 'show me all' a couple times. Then I realized - DUH! - I have less then two months to go!

And then I freaked out at my desk for a minute.

All better now... but how the heck did this happen?! Wasn't my ticker at 8 months just the other day?!
Married & TTC #1 since 8/28/10 BFP #1 10/25/10 - EDD 7/5/11 -M/C 11/10/10 BFP #2 12/16/10 - EDD 8/26/11 - BORN 8/10/11 Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just totally freaked out!

• Jkab0922Jkab0922 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know exactly how you feel!!! I just realized that I hit the 4 month mark last week and had a minor meltdown. There's so much to do! I feel like it was only yesterday that I was thinking, "oh, I'm fine, I have a whole year..."
    Baby #1 is on the way! BabyFruit Ticker You can't think negative thoughts and expect a positive outcome...
  • edited December 2011
    I hear ya on the Four month thing, JKab....and next friday i'm rounding out for the THREE month countdown. AHHHH!!!!!! WHERE DID THE TIME GO!

i've got to do:
    hair trial
    make veil
    make bracelet (using grandmother's necklace)
    finish invites
    finish favors
    buy gifts
    arrange guest transportation
    have shoes stretched (i've got awesome shoes, and shovel feet!)
    boys need their tuxes
    need to make programs
    groom's gift
    seating arrangments
    finish registering!
    final meeting with DJ
    Sign florist contract
    finalize vows
    decide on ceremony music (reception is set!)

i think that's it??

Wow...thanks, i'm actually a pretty unorganized bride, it helped me to list all that out!!!

best of luck finishing everything up Sarah!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! 172 invitedimage 149 accepted!image 23 can't make itimage
  • Jkab0922Jkab0922 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I find lists are very helpful to a point... sometimes making a list overwhlems me because I realize how much there is to do! I have recently started making mini To Do lists with just the stuff I plan to accomplish that day or that week...
    Baby #1 is on the way! BabyFruit Ticker You can't think negative thoughts and expect a positive outcome...
  • edited December 2011
    LOL! Deeeeeeeep breaths!! :)

I am SO right with you today as today marks my 1 month left (EEEK!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards