Michigan-Detroit

Macomb County ceremony sites

If anyone could be of any help in this area, I would truly appreciate it.  I am looking for a ceremony site in the Macomb county area (I am in the roseville/st. clair shores area).  My FI and I are not getting married in a church and we would prefer an outdoor site (with a back-up plan for rain).  We are open to either ceremony only sites or ceremony/reception sites.  Any suggestions????
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Macomb County ceremony sites

• skybluemeskyblueme member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vintage House on Utica road in Fraser....they have a  gorgeous courtyard.  It's $500 rental, $250 deposit.  Their backup plan is pricey...if it is rainy on that day you have to rent a tent for about $1200.

Another idea is at Metro Beach, rent a gazebo, its really cheap and prices are on their website.  If it rains you can squeeze under the gazebo, if it doesn't then you have room right next to it and by the water.

Hope these help =)

Angie
  • edited December 2011

We are getting married at Wahby Park.  That is the little park infront of Blossom Heath.  All of the reception areas we looked at in the area agreed to allow us to use their venue as a rain back up! 

• jandbsultesjandbsultes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a TON of spots!! Check out the BEAUTIFUL pavilon at George George Memorial park. If you are looking for something small look into the gazebo in mt clemens! If you are looking for something else check out jsultesevents.com and see what they have to say! Wink
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having the ceremony and reception at ConCorde Inn in Clinton Township.  They've been awesome so far and I'm very excited.  I'm originally from the SCS area (parents still live there) and it's not too far.  Plus, no worries for rain since it's all inside.  They have a great promenade area for the ceremony then the ballroom for the reception.   I was very leery about having to have the ceremony in the same room as the reception, and with this it's not a problem.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • allikat33allikat33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all!  This is a great starting point!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Greystone Golf Club in Romeo this Friday. We are getting married outside under the pergola, which sits atop the 18th green and late. It's gorgeous! The people are super friendly and great to work with too. I will post reviews and pics after the wedding!

www.golfgreystone.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards