Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

cards and pockets review?

Hello all,

I like cards and pockets and am planning on getting samples. Did any of you used them? Can I have your opinions?

thanks! :-)

Re: cards and pockets review?

• Options
    Used 'em & loved 'em.  I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat.  They don't run many coupon codes, but they have periodic sales.  Just keep an eye out.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    I ordered samples too, the pocketfold invite along with inserts. I loved them (ordered meadow metallic envelopes too).
  • Options
    Ditto Squirrly, mostly.

The only complaint I had was their stock didn't print well in my printer (looked like a really crappy inkjet when other papers printed fine). I ended up buying Crane cardstock and did 2-up invitations, 4-up reply cards, and 3-up inserts.

My other complaint is that my dumbass didn't order enough to keep a sample for myself. So I'll be ordering another "sample" set so I can have a copy!
    planning

• Options
    I had a great experience with them!  They are really nice and helpful and the paper was all wonderful.

I used the Lilac Metallic for my invites and inserts and the Black Tie (it's smoothe/matte) envelopes.

I printed on a professional laser printer, and everything was beautiful!
  • Options
    LOVED cards & pockets.  I ordered everything from them and had them do my printing, which was very inexpensive and saved me many headaches.  Everything arrived within a few days, with the one exception of my pocketfolds.  I wanted the landscape signature (a special order) so that took a little longer.  I would absolutely use them again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards