North Carolina

RueLaLa has wedding stuff

RueLaLa has "Style I Do" today.  Wedding dresses, tuxes jewelry, a ton of wedding stuff.  It's very exciting

http://www.ruelala.com/invite/pirategal03 in case you need an invite :)

Re: RueLaLa has wedding stuff

• CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooo, fun! I will take a look! I have Rue-La-La already, it's a total addiction. :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    I just joined (thanks Mary!) and saw my china is on sale for $30 less than normal!  I wish I could tell all of my guests and that the sale was longer...
    Anniversary
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_ruelala-wedding-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:7f04b875-f6d4-43e7-a3c9-f8cafb7b0391Post:5c921b71-2267-4e67-be9d-b555637be3bf">Re: RueLaLa has wedding stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just joined (thanks Mary!) and saw my china is on sale for $30 less than normal!  I wish I could tell all of my guests and that the sale was longer...
    Posted by careyblackmar[/QUOTE]

My Lenox stemware was on sale a few weeks ago, one of my bridesmaids snatched some of it up :) You could always invite some of your friends and family and see if they notice. 
  • TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Neat website thanks for sharing! Does it basically just sell stuff at a discounted price and only for a limited amount of time?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have never been on that website so I totally took you up on that invite :)  Saw some great stuff -- I am avoiding a bracelet that I really think I need!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are different boutiques every day, and they're open for 3 days.  Shipping is always the same (about $10) and everything you order in one day ships for that price.  So if you order something in the morning, and then something later that evening, you don't pay shipping on the second order.

There are sometimes special sales too, on top of the every day ones.  I've gotten some cute stuff on there.  A couple dresses, some bakeware, the stemware, that kind of thing.  I always drool over the jewelry but I haven't ordered any yet. 
  • TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing the website!

That sounds pretty cool. I took you up on the invite too. I love good deals!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards