Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Cape Cod?

My fiance and I are planning on taking a short "pre-honeymoon" in the fall right after our wedding and then a long extended trip somewhere warmer in the winter.  For the fall trip we were thinking of Cape Cod.  Any suggestions?  We were thinking of a vacation rental or maybe a B+B but when researching I was very overwhelmed!

Re: Cape Cod?

• Options
    I have stayed at Daniel Webster Inn in Sandwich and Sea Mist Resort in Mashpee, but that was several years ago. If you haven't already, you should post on the local MA board under Cape Cod.
  • Options
    Chatham Bars Inn and Oceans Edge are two of the most luxurious resorts on the Cape.  Also the Red Jacket Beach resort is a little less expensive but still really nice and right on the water.  All three of these are bigger hotel/resorts but if you search on Route 6A, it is known for historic, quaint B&B's.
  • Options
    If you're looking on the Cape my favorite areas are Dennis, Yarmouth and Harwich. They are all right by Chatham have beautiful beaches and you can rent a little house on the water for cheap. It's a home away from home. I personally vacation in West Dennis and I love it I go there all year round. It's more toward the end of the Cape but still close to Sandwich and Provincetown.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Chatham Bars Inn is very nice, but pricey.  There are many nice bed and breakfasts along 6A.  Check out tripadvisor.  This may help you narrow down your search.
  • Options
    I would also recommend Chatham or Sandwich. Hyannis can get a little crowded as it's the closest. The further you go down the neck the less people there will be. I've heard great things about Provincetown but haven't been.

Also, you could look into taking the ferry to Nantucket out of Hyannis - FI and I LOVED doing that!
  • Options
    Chatham is a super cute town. I have family there and have been going there every summer since I was born. It's beautiful and has a really nice town to walk through.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards