Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Haydel's Ordering Process

Hey ladies!  I want to take care of my Haydel's stuff (weddding cake/groom's cake) this week before or after work  We're getting married at City Park, so Haydel's is part of our package.  I just wanted to know what the process is once you get there.  Do you do a tasting?  Do you just look at pictures?  Trying to figure out how much time I need to plan for!  Thanks! 

Re: Haydel's Ordering Process

• Options
    We were there for no more than 30 minutes to do a tasting, look at pictures, and discuss pricing.  We went on a weekday morning (maybe around 9ish) and we were helped within 5 minutes or so (no appointments on weekdays).  Overall a smooth and informative process.  I did tell the girl what design I was leaning towards and she let me know the extra costs associated with it and wrote everything out for me.  We paid the $25 deposit that day and I was told to email them when I am ready to start hashing out the particulars of my design.  I haven't done that yet. HTH. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We were there about 45 minutes on a busy Saturday including waiting to be helped. The actual process is pretty quick. I looked at designs in the online gallery so I pretty much knew what I wanted which helped speed things along.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards