Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Plug your florist!!

Re: Plug your florist!!

• Options
    I have Luna Vinca booked. My wedding is in May so I don't have any actual feedback from her work, but I found her the easiest to talk to and have had really good communication with her since I booked her. She was really open to working within my budget and my idea to have flowers at the ceremony do double duty at the reception. 

To be honest, all three of the florists I looked at had very similar quotes for me. I ultimatley went with who I felt most comfortable with. She's also located very close to my venue and where I live, which makes some of my logistics a little easier.
  • Options
    Anna with Bumblebee Florals - link in my bio. She is reasonably priced, and got my vision even better than I could have imagined it! My flowers were beautiful. Plus she's really sweet and super fun to work with. :)
  • Options
    I am using Christine's Floral Touch. She is in Bloomington. Her pricing was more reasonable than I anticipated and she is flexible to my questions and changes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Micki at Laurel Street Flowers in St. Paul!! She is a genius at decorating design on any budget! I'll be using her for my wedding and highly recommend her!
  • Options
    Jeni at Simply Stated Elegance...she was  super affordable and the flowers were amazing.

Loved working with her.
  • Options
    I'll second Jeni.  My flowers were spectacular.  Even better than I thought they would be, and they were very reasonably priced.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    Karen Ortiz with Bachman's on Lyndale!  Bachman's pricing is actually very reasonable (to my surprise!), I had no worries that the flowers would be perfect because of the volume of flowers Bachman's buys every week, and Karen executed exactly what I wanted and gave some great suggestions for saving money.  We sent all of our flowers home with various guests and they all said that they lasted for at least a week - and were thrilled to get to take such lovely vases of flowers with them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards