Snarky Brides

Who wants

to change their facebook picture to something slutty and add the secret facebook of my best friend's boyfriend (a known cheater) and report back to me?  Because I just found it, and it's private.

Anyone?  Anyone?

Re: Who wants

• Oh man that's bad!
  • Wow, how'd you find it?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I would but i doubt my real friends would appreciate the tittie shot.
  • I would, if my profile didn't say I was engaged lol.  That might ruin everything.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Right?!  Best friend isn't friends with the him so I'm assuming she doesn't know... his old FB was deleted after she caught him cheating last fall.  And this isn't an old page, because he joined a group that was made in May.

The thing is, I can't tell if his friends are private or he just doesn't have any friends.  Should I add him?
  • I found him because I was looking up people and decided to search him.  I also found my dad which was WEIRD.
  • I would do it.  You can hide your relationship info and everything, so that's not an issue for me.
  • You could definitely make up a fake SLUTTY facebook account, and add him.

DO IT!
    panther
  • I would but I don't think Ricky would be very happy with me slutting it up on FB!
  • What are you planning on doing once you friend him?  Tell your friend?  Or just keep an eye on him?
  • I can't see his friends, but I went on the profile of the girl he cheated with and he isn't friends with her.  I don't see how he could possibly be cheating, because he has no car or license and best friend has to drive him EVERYWHERE.  But still, lying? Secret profile?  Not cool.

Hopefully he just made it and just hasn't added anybody, but I have my doubts.
  • I don't know if I'll friend him (as myself) just because, then wtf WOULD I do?  Maybe I'll just watch it for a few days, see if he acquires any friends and then bring it up casually to friend that I didn't know he was on FB again?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wants?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:401c2f3b-6f17-492b-93ba-30ab324b5417Post:8f356b98-6dc3-4bc8-ad49-4dc0de4e8996">Re: Who wants</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know if I'll friend him (as myself) just because, then wtf WOULD I do?  Maybe I'll just watch it for a few days, see if he acquires any friends and then bring it up casually to friend that I didn't know he was on FB again?
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

I meant if you "friend" him posing as someone else.  I think your plan to keep an eye on him and then mention it casually to her.  If you do the whole surveillance thing, you might find something out that's difficult to bring up or keep to yourself.  Also (not saying this is the case with your friend), but sometimes people blame the messanger and this might put you in a really bad position. I'd let her pursue it.
  • NebbNebb member
    Honestly, I would just forward it to your friend and let her do what she will with the information. Its a much easier route, I think.
  • Exactly, that's why I'm wondering what to do.  I know she would never search for him herself because SHE had to make his old profile, he doesn't (didn't) have his own email.  So I'm sure she would assume she would have to make his new one too.
  • I think I'll just bring it up sometime, Nebb, and let her do with it what she will.
  • NebbNebb member
    I think it just keeps you out of it and lets it be hers to deal with, less messy that way.
  • Yeah, Nebb's got a point. It's better to stay out of it.
  • I'd do it, I could just make T disappear for a couple days haha  buut we (you and I) have commented on eachothers walls so that could be obvious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards