July 2013 Weddings
Options

I give up (updated pip)

So after many hours of trying to figure out how to set up for double sided printiing (I have to physically get up, walk to the printer and reinsert page...I had FI do it the first bajillion times lol) The set up in Word isn't right and I keep ending up with blank sides no matter how I flip it around.

It's a shame cause I really like how they turned out (somewhat)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: I give up (updated pip)

• Options
    Well, I obviously haven't seen the inside, but the outside is so pretty! I love the chandelier! And I love that one of your colors is orange :) I happen to love orange and think that it is seriously underrated!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    The inside has half a chandelier on some of the pages almost like its coming off the page. I can't upload from my mobile and the regular photo upload isn't cooperating. But thank you!!! I've ALWAYS loved orange and couldn't wait to include it in my wedding...figures its the color of the year now lol

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Really? Is orange really popular now? As long as you like it, that's all that matters : I just saw a Knot article about a retro bridal shower that had my exact colors and the retro feel I want and at first I felt unoriginal but then I let it go!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    I also really like the chandelier :)  I think the design is classy and the color scheme makes it a bit more modern.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Thats the look we're was going for. Our venue has chandeliers all over and they're sooo beautiful so Im incorporating it into everything =)

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards