Outdoor Weddings

Wedding Arch

Ladies, 

can you show me a picture of how you are going to do your wedding arch, if you are having one?? 
JUNE SIGGY- =)Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Wedding Arch

• Good Idea Ill check it out =)
  • I'm also interested in this. My decorator told me he can built and rent me one for $200...but I was wondering if we couldn't do something ourselves cheaper...the problem is I'm not sure what I want!
  • I am hoping to do the same thing.. I really dont want another added expense! lol 
  • my venue at lauxmont farm provide chairs, tables, arch. park atendance, carriage for bride.site coodinador, vendor coodinator all for same price. check at lauxmont farm pictures and get ideas.
  • edited April 2012
    My venue comes with an arch.  I found this picture some where (can't remember where) we're doing the same except having dark orange Gerber daisy's instead of sunflowers. I like that its a bit simpler and mores streamline them most arches you see.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm having my uncle build an arch out of barn wood from my grandparent's farm.. that way after the ceremony, I can take it home to put in my garden...  It's my sentimental part of the day.. and isn't costing a penny!  If you've got a handyman in the family, see if this is an option, finding a friend with wood or materials they would part with is the next step!

There's always the option of renting from a local hardware store or website too..  depends what style you're looking for
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards