Oklahoma

What are your Weekend Plans??

What fun things are you guys doing this weekend?

What are things you usually do on the weekends?
Anniversary image

Re: What are your Weekend Plans??

• edited December 2011
    We are in the process of moving, I have to be out by the first.  So this weekend we will be taking alot of my things over to the new place and going to pick up the washer and dryer (hopefully go look at couches too)

Beyond that I'm just hoping to sleep in on saturday- its been an exhausting week.
  • edited December 2011
      Friday, H and I are going to our Pastor's house and eating dinner with a few people

Saturday, it's my birthday so I'm not sure what we're doing.  My H better have something planned!  I know his grandparents want to take us out to eat so I'm sure we'll do that.  I love his grandparents

Sunday, we have church and then I think H is helping his stepdad clean carpets.  I'll probably sleep!
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    I think tomorrow I'll end up mowing the lawn (fun fun!).

Saturday I'm going to Tulsa to meet up with my sisters and aunt to go dress shopping.

Sunday I plan to be lazy, but will probably end up going for a long-ish run and clean the house.
  • edited December 2011
    Today I'm hanging out with stepdaughter then have to work at 4.
    Tomorrow I will probably sleep in really late then hangout with H at the pool maybe.
    Sunday I have to work in the morning then afterwards we will probably take our dog to Lake Hefner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards