South Carolina-Charleston

Hair/make up

I still have almost a year until I get married but I'm looking for some suggestions on hair and make up people.  I would like to possibly get my bridesmaids hair done also which is why i'm looking for suggestions so early.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Hair/make up

• I used Elina Mille of bellelina for airbrush makeup and Tanesha Ellis of Affair Hair by Tanesha for my hair of course.  They both did a great job on me and my sister.  They both come to you though, so they are not in a traditional salon.  Just depends if you want to go to a salon or someone to come to you.  I didn't want the hassle of running around on my wedding day and we had a very early ceremony (noon) on Sunday and most salons are open that early.
  • Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2012
    I used Bellezza Salon and Spa out of West Ashley. They were wonderful to work with!! I highly recommend them : You can choose to go to their salon the day of or they'll come to you. My bridesmaids and I went there the day before and got our nails done.
  • I used CoverGirl Brides. Karen was wonderful to work with, she wasnt exactly cheap, but her airbrush make-up lasted over 12 hours and my hair heald up great.

She will also travel.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We're going with Stella Nova for our hair & make up. I really wanted to rent the bridal suite downtown but it was already booked during the time frame I wanted. They offer on site services so we're going to do that instead. I have had my trial run for hair & make up and loved it. I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and Charlotte (Wedding Hair by Charlotte) did all of our updo's. I would definitely recommend her as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards